With home schooling back in full swing, we thought we’d add a bit of excitement and get some creativity flowing.
We’re asking children to draw/design their ideal “Wee House”… would that include a swimming pool or soft play or some stables outside for your unicorn? Or maybe a football pitch?
Once you have your ideal house design, take a snap of it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure and put your name and age on the picture or within the email.
Our team will then choose a 1st and 2nd place and each winner will receive (via post) a bundle of arts and crafts goodies and some sweet treats.
Competition ends Friday 29th January at 5pm and winners will be announced Monday 1st February.
Let your imagination run wild and be as creative as you like. We can’t wait to see your designs!
Good luck everyone.
- The promoter is The Wee House Company Ltd (registered in Scotland No.452973) whose registered office is at The Wee House Company Ltd. Block 2, Caponacre Industrial Estate, Cumnock, KA18 1SH.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom. Employees of The Wee House Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are exempt.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 29th January 2021 @ 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by The Wee House Company Ltd. for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry can be made through email (email@example.com) The Wee House Company Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Wee House Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Arts and crafts materials and confectionery.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
- Winner will be chosen by the management team at The Wee House Company.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation.